Dr Moshegov has published numerous papers in internationally recognised ophthalmic journals. He presents his work at both local and international meetings and has lectured in England, France, Japan, China, Vietnam, Canada and the USA.
- Kirkness CM; Moshegov CN. Post Keratoplasty Glaucoma. Eye 1988; 2 Suppl: 519-26
- Kirkness CM, Ling Y, Moshegov CN. Penetrating Keratoplasty and Raised Intraocular Pressure. A Brief Review of the Problem and its Management. Annals Academy of Medicine (Singapore). 1989: 168-170
- Moshegov CN; McLellan KA; Pettinger D.Spontaneous Visual Improvement in the Presence of Posterior Capsule Opacification. Aust. and N. Z. J. Ophthalmol. 1992; 20 (1): 65-7
- Moshegov CN; Francis IC; Mulligan N; Ross C. The Patulous Popping Punctum: a Confirmation of a Positive Valsalva Bubble Test. Aust. and N.Z.J. Ophthalmol. 1992; 20 (4): 349-50
- Mulligan NB; Ross CA; Francis IC; Moshegov CN. The Valsalva DCR Bubble Test: A New Method of Assessing Lacrimal Patency After DCR Surgery. Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1994; Vol. 10, No. 2, 121- 3
- Moshegov C; Martin P; Myers P; Fillpic M.Langerhans’ cell histiocytosis of the frontal bone. Aust. and NZ J. of Ophthalmol. 1994; 22 (2): 133- 8
- Wiffen SJ; Barr A; Hoe WK; Moshegov CN; Daya SM. Clinical Results of Keratoepithelioplasty in Chronic Ocular Surface Disease. (EBAA Abstract). Cornea. 1995; Vol 14, No 1
- Moshegov CN, Hoe WK, Wiffen SJ, Daya SM. Posterior Amorphous Corneal Dystrophy. A New Pedigree with Phenotypic Variation. Ophthalmology. 1996; 103(3): 474-8
- Moshegov CN, Daya SM. Ectrodactyly-ectodermal dysplasia-clefting (EEC) syndrome. Archives of Ophthalmology. 1996; 114(10): 1290-1
- Sue CM, Mitchell P, Crimmins DS, Moshegov C, Byrne E, Morris JG. Pigmentary retinopathy associated with the mitochondrial DNA 3243 point mutation. Neurology. 1997; 49(4): 1013-7
- Yeoh J, Moshegov C. Delayed Onset Diffuse Lamellar Keratitis following LASIK. J. Clin and Exp Ophthalmol. 2001; 29(6): 435
- Rose L, Moshegov C. Comparison of the Zeiss IOL Master and applanation A-scan ultrasound: biometry for intraocular lens calculation. J. Clin and Exp Ophthalmol. 2003; 31(2): 121
- Butler T, Sutton GL, Moshegov C, McKay D. Uveal effusions following LASIK: first reported cases. Am J. Ophthalmol. 2004; 137(4): 763-5
- Chan C; Moshegov C. Amadeus microkeratome: experience with the first 2000 cases and lessons learned. J. Clin and Exp Ophthalmol. 2005; 33: 356-9
- Moshegov C. OZIL Torsional Technologies in Cataract Surgery Report of presentation at 1st Annual CSCRS western Canada Meeting. Clin and Surg Ophthalmol. 2007; 25 (9): 328-30
- Con Moshegov. Bilateral Multifocals-Mixing versus Matching. Textbook Chapter in Mastering Refractive IOLs. The Art and Science. Editor David F.Chang SLACK Inc. Thorofare, NJ. USA. 2008.
- Is Refractive Surgery becoming Lens Based? Cataract and Refractive Surgery Today Europe March 2007, 51-2
- 500 ReSTOR IOL cases speak volumes about the lens. EyeWorld EW supplement, 2007.
- Are there advantages with Aqualase? Eye World Asia-Pacific. Sept 2007 , 29
- Opinion Divided on Benefits of Mixing and Matching Multifocals. EuroTimes, March 2008, 24-5.
- How Many Surgical Options do you give your patients? Cataract and Refractive Surgery Today Europe May 2009. 16-9.
- Mix and Match may lead to decreased binocular summation. OSN Europe Edition Feb 2011.