Dr Con Moshegov’s Professional Qualifications
A graduate of the medical faculty of the University of Sydney, Dr Moshegov underwent his specialist training at the Sydney Eye Hospital. Upon completion of his specialist training in Australia, he embarked on advanced fellowship training in corneal, cataract and refractive surgery in the United Kingdom.
Soon after returning from his fellowship training overseas, Dr Moshegov was appointed to Concord Hospital, a teaching hospital of the University of Sydney. This allowed him to be engaged in the education of registrars undergoing specialist ophthalmic training. This included the teaching of advanced micro-surgical skills. He has served as Director of Ophthalmology at Concord Hospital.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery 1990-1994: Sydney Eye Hospital Registrar Training
- 1994-1995: Cornea, External diseases and Refractive Surgery Fellowship, Corneo-Plastic Unit, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, West Sussex, ENGLAND
POST GRADUATE EXAMINATIONS
- Royal Australian College of Ophthalmologists Part I (Basic Sciences) Examination. April, 1989
- Royal Australian College of Ophthalmologists & Royal Australian College of Surgeons Conjoint Part2 Examination. April, 1993
- Jan 1987 – Jan 1990: Resident Westmead Hospital, Sydney
- Jan 1990 – Jan 1991: Resident Sydney Eye Hospital, Sydney
- Jan 1991 – May 1994: Registrar Sydney Eye Hospital, Sydney
- May 1994 – Jan 1996: Fellow Corneo-Plastic Unit Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- Mar 1996 – May 1996: Locum VMO Sydney Eye Hospital, Sydney
- Jul 1996 – Dec 2007: VMO Concord Repatriation General Hospital Sydney
- Dec 2007 – Dec 2008: Department Head Concord Repatriation General Hospital Sydney
- Nov 2002 – March 2014: Medical Director, Perfect Vision Laser Correction Centres, Sydney
- April 2014 – May 2017: Sole Director of an independent private practice and Laser centre in Macquarie Street , Sydney.
- Present : Partner, George St Eye Centre